St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Tues., Wed., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Thursdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
Or by appointment
There is a compatibility problem
with Microsoft Edge,
so please use another browser
to open and read the bulletin.
Like Us on Facebook!
Racine Catholic Cemeteries
When a loved one dies, there is much to do. A Catholic Burial is an important way to remember our loved ones. Learn more about what Racine Catholic Cemeteries has to offer in the link above.