All Masses Suspended Indefinitely
The suspension of public daily and Sunday Mass will continue indefinitely.
The 12 Hours of Reconciliation scheduled for April 1 has been postponed.
Public celebrations of Holy Week, the Triduum and Easter Sunday are canceled.
Confirmations and First Communions
are now postponed until the health crisis has passed.
Parish Office Closed
The parish office is closed until further notice. Email and voicemails will be monitored.
Religious Ed Classes Canceled
All Religious Ed classes, retreats and activities are canceled.
Lenten Fish Fry's
All remaining Fish Fry dates are canceled.
The Church will be open for personal prayer daily from
7:00 AM until 12:00 PM.
All Stations of the Cross services and Eucharistic Adoration are canceled.
C.A.R.E.S. will remain closed with a tentative reopening date of Monday, April 27th.
Welcome to St. Rita Parish!
Thank you for your interest in St. Rita Parish. We'd like to invite you to listen to the word of God, worship during mass, and join in the fellowship after. Whether it is your first time or your 100th time, we welcome you with open arms! We are located in Racine, WI on Hwy 32 (Douglas Ave) between 3 and 4 Mile Rd. Take your time to look around our website to learn more about who we are as a parish, our ministries, and our school.
Catholic Stewardship Appeal 2020
View the 2020 Catholic Stewardship Appeal video.
St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday: 8:00 AM
Thursday: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
Or by appointment
There is a compatibility problem
with Microsoft Edge,
so please use another browser
to open and read the bulletin.
- Rev. Michael Petersen, Pastor
- Greg Petro, Deacon
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Karen Tuinstra, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Kevin Stachowiak, Maintenance Director
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Rachel Kroes, Director of Religious Education
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
Like Us on Facebook!
Racine Catholic Cemeteries
When a loved one dies, there is much to do. A Catholic Burial is an important way to remember our loved ones. Learn more about what Racine Catholic Cemeteries has to offer in the link above.