St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Tues., Wed., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Thursdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
Racine Catholic Cemeteries
When a loved one dies, there is much to do. A Catholic Burial is an important way to remember our loved ones. Learn more about what Racine Catholic Cemeteries has to offer in the link above.
Or by appointment
Please use Google Chrome to open and read the bulletin,
there is a compatibility problem with Microsoft Edge.