Public Sunday Mass and Daily Mass
Social distancing, hand sanitizer, face masks and other protocols will be in place.
Daily Mass will only be on Wednesday and Friday at 8:00 am.
Grief Support Ministry Starting Up
St. Rita’s Human Concerns Committee is organizing a grief support ministry. Volunteers are needed to help develop an initial plan and then to carry it out. The committee’s initial thoughts are to start the ministry in a limited way with doing a few basic things and then develop it as needs surface over time. Sr. Jana Anne and Jan Ruidl (Maresh-Meredith & Acklam Funeral Home) are experienced in this area of ministry and have agreed to help get it going. Please contact Deacon Greg at [email protected] or 262-221-1152 if you are interested.
Welcome to St. Rita Parish!
Thank you for your interest in St. Rita Parish. We'd like to invite you to listen to the word of God, worship during mass, and join in the fellowship after. Whether it is your first time or your 100th time, we welcome you with open arms! We are located in Racine, WI on Hwy 32 (Douglas Ave) between 3 and 4 Mile Rd. Take your time to look around our website to learn more about who we are as a parish, our ministries, and our school.
Catholic Stewardship Appeal 2020
View the 2020 Catholic Stewardship Appeal video.
St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Wednesday and Friday: 8:00 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
- Rev. Michael Petersen, Pastor
- Greg Petro, Deacon
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Karen Tuinstra, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Kevin Stachowiak, Maintenance Director
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Rachel Kroes, Director of Religious Education
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
Like Us on Facebook!
Racine Catholic Cemeteries
When a loved one dies, there is much to do. A Catholic Burial is an important way to remember our loved ones. Learn more about what Racine Catholic Cemeteries has to offer in the link above.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Or by appointment