St. Rita Festival
St. Rita Festival presents the Racine area's largest parish festival. Features live entertainment, fish fry, chicken dinners, raffles, games, food and midway rides. Admission and on-site parking are free.
Location: 4339 Douglas Ave, Racine, WI
2018 Festival Dates and Times
Friday, August 17 – Sunday, August 19, 2018
Friday: 5 – 11 PM
Saturday: 12 – 11 PM
Sunday: 12 – 8 PM
Friday Fish Fry: 5 – 7 PM
Sunday Chicken Dinner: 12 – 3 PM
We will also be offering meatball, beef, and sausage bombers, brats, roasted corn, pizza, burgers, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, cream puffs, and beer, wine, and soda.
Bands for 2018
- Duosonic (Festival/West Tent): 6:30 PM - 10 PM
- Bella Cain (Main/Beer Tent): 8 PM - 11 PM
- Ian & The Dream (Festival/West Tent): 1 PM - 4:30 PM
- Identity Crisis (Main/Beer Tent): 2 PM - 5:30 PM
- Jackie Brown Band (Festival/West Tent): 5:30 PM - 9 PM
- Cherry Pie (Main/Beer Tent): 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Bryan O'Donnell Band (Festival/West Tent): 12 PM - 2:30 PM
- Hammered Brass Band (Main/Beer Tent): 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Doghouse Charlie (Festival/West Tent): 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- The Brittins (Main/Beer Tent): 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Amusement Ride Wristband Special - Pre Sale
New for 2018, the ride vendor is offering $20 wristband specials at a $5 pre-sale discount now until July 20, 2018. Each $15 pre-sale ride wristband special you order now through July 20th entitles you to unlimited rides between 2:00 PM and 5:00 PM Saturday, August 18th, or between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM Sunday, August 19th. Complete the order form below and drop off form and payment to the church office during business hours.
Please remember the times are not the same for each day for St. Rita Festival 2018.