St. Rita Festival
St. Rita Festival presents the Racine area's largest parish festival. Features live entertainment, fish fry, chicken dinners, raffles, games, food and midway rides.
Admission AND Parking are free.
Location: 4339 Douglas Ave, Racine, WI
Volunteer Sign Up Information
2019 Festival Dates and Times
Friday, August 16 – Sunday, August 18, 2018
Friday: 5 – 11 PM
Saturday: 12 – 11 PM
Sunday: 12 – 8 PM
Friday Fish Fry: 5 – 7 PM
Sunday Chicken Dinner: 12 – 3 PM
We will also be offering meatball, beef, and sausage bombers, brats, roasted corn, pizza, burgers, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, cream puffs, and beer, wine, and soda.
Bands for 2019
- Mean Jake (Festival/West Tent): 6:30 PM - 10 PM
- Bella Cain (Main/Beer Tent): 8 PM - 11 PM
- 16 Paces (Festival/West Tent): 1 PM - 4:30 PM
- Identity Crisis (Main/Beer Tent): 2 PM - 5:30 PM
- Jackie Brown Band (Festival/West Tent): 5:30 PM - 9 PM
- Cherry Pie (Main/Beer Tent): 6:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- Bryan O'Donnell Band (Festival/West Tent): 12 PM - 2:30 PM
- Off the Record (Main/Beer Tent): 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
- Doghouse Charlie (Festival/West Tent): 3:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- The Brittins (Main/Beer Tent): 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Carnival Ride wristband specials will be available; stay tuned on our Facebook page/website for when we announce it! They will be sold throughout the summer until the day of the festival.
We'll have FREE kids games:
- Saturday: 12 - 3 PM
- Sunday: 1 - 4 PM
You can find a magical mermaid telling stories on Saturday from 1 - 3 PM, and a talented magician on Sunday from 2 - 4 PM.