Job Fair @ Dr. Martin Luther King Center
August 31; 3—7 PM
Dr. Martin Luther King Center
1134 Dr. Martin Luther King Dr.
Get your career jump started, see what jobs and training await you and learn how to benefit from the growing opportunities in our community.
Job opportunities with no cost, short term training, various apprenticeship programs, driver’s license roceovery, GED/High School Diploma Program, Resume Assistance,.
Contact: Melvin Hargrove at 262-638-6551 or email@example.com.
Fr. Bill Atkinson, O.S.A story
St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Racine Catholic Cemeteries
When a loved one dies, there is much to do. A Catholic Burial is an important way to remember our loved ones. Learn more about what Racine Catholic Cemeteries has to offer in the link above.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
Or by appointment
Like Us on Facebook!
St. Rita Festival
August 17, 18, & 19
Friday: 5 - 11 PM
Saturday: 12 - 11 PM
Sunday: 12 - 8 PM
St. Rita Festival features live entertainment, Friday Fish Fry, Sunday Chicken dinner, raffles, children's games and carnival rides, and food and beverages. Admission is free; parking after 5 PM is $3.
Friday Fish Fry: 5 - 7 PM
Sunday Chicken Dinner: 12 - 3 PM
We have a variety of bands playing this year from Bella Cain, Duosonic, Cherry Pie, and more! To see the full list of the bands and when they're playing, click here.
St. Rita School
- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator
- Rachel Kroes, Director of Religious Education
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Mark Dergin, Mainenance Director
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Jennifer Petruska, School Principal
- Courtney Heide, School Secretary
- Cindy Lovejoy, 4K & 5K Teacher
- Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Dana Poepsel, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Justin Gutche, Physical Education
- Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Laura Covelli, Art Teacher
NOTE: Please use Google Chrome to open and read the bulletin, there is a compatibility problem with Edge.