St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Greater Racine Open Golf Outing
We invite you to be a part of the Annual Greater Racine Open Golf Outing, formerly the St. Rita Royal Open, on Friday, June 1 at Ives Grove Golf Course.
In keeping with the new collaborative efforts of the Racine Catholic Schools, a new 501(c)(3) not-for-profit has been formed. The mission of the Golf Outing will remain the same: to continue to raise funds to support Catholic Elementary Education in Racine.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
Or by appointment
Like Us on Facebook!
St. Rita Family Festival
August 17, 18, & 19
Friday: 5 - 11 PM
Saturday: 12 - 11 PM
Sunday: 12 - 8 PM
St. Rita Family Festival features live entertainment, Friday Fish Fry, Sunday Chicken dinner, raffles, children's games and carnival rides, and food and beverages. Admission to the festival and on-site parking are free.
Friday Fish Fry: 5 - 7 PM
Sunday Chicken Dinner: 12 - 3 PM
We have a variety of bands playing this year from Bella Cain, Duosonic, Cherry Pie, and more! To see the full list of the bands and when they're playing, click here.
St. Rita School
Rollerskating in P.E. Class begins Monday, April 16 through April 25.
April 25: Vision screenings for all students
May 17: Spring Concert with Grades K-8
If you're applying for the school choice program, please refer to the information found on the newsletter of February 1.
To contact the school, call 262-639-3333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Mark Dergin, Mainenance Director
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Gina Brown, Principal
- Courtney Heide, School Secretary
- Cindy Lovejoy, 4K & 5K Teacher
- Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Dana Poepsel, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Justin Gutche, Physical Education
- Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Laura Covelli, Art Teacher