- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Gina Brown, Principal
- Courtney Heide, School Secretary
- Cindy Lovejoy, 4K & 5K Teacher
- Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Dana Poepsel, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Justin Gutche, Physical Education
- Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Laura Covelli, Art Teacher
St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM
St. Rita Parish
St. Rita School
Valentine's Day parties will be held on Fat Tuesday, February 13th, in the afternoon at 2:00 PM. Middle school students will be roller skating at STAR Roller Rink on the afternoon of the 13th.
If you're applying for the school choice program, please refer to the information found on the newsletter of February 1.
To contact the school, call 262-639-3333, or email email@example.com.
Or by appointment