St. Rita Parish Mission
We, the people of St Rita Parish, strive to encounter Christ in one another, become disciples and proclaim him to others.
- Building upon our rich Augustinian tradition
- Celebrating Sacraments and worshiping together
- Promoting lifelong Christian formation
- Nurturing our parish family and the larger community
- Serving others by sharing our gifts of time, talent, and treasure.
Or by appointment
Like Us on Facebook!
- Rev. Richard O'Leary, O.S.A., Pastor
- Jessica Knierim, Music Director
- Miranda Knudtson, Communications Coordinator
- Suzanne Kroes, Business Manager
- Kathi Manchester, Parish Secretary
- Mary Poehlman, CARES Director
- Gina Brown, Principal
- Courtney Heide, School Secretary
- Cindy Lovejoy, 4K & 5K Teacher
- Peggy Peeper, Grade 1 Teacher
- Jenni Adams, Grade 2 Teacher
- Elise LaCanne, Grade 3 Teacher
- Jamie Lamb, Grade 4 Teacher
- Elizabeth Kent, Grade 5 Teacher
- Dana Poepsel, Grade 6 Teacher, English & Literature
- Pat Heim, Grade 7 Teacher, Math & Science
- David Kabara, Grade 8 Teacher, Social Studies & Religion
- Nick Scaffidi, Music Teacher
- Justin Gutche, Physical Education
- Karen Folker, Resource Teacher
- Laura Covelli, Art Teacher
St. Rita School
Friday, February 23rd, SEC is sponsoring an All School Pep Assembly in celebration of our students and a special shout out to 8th grade basketball teams. This is an OOU day, school colors and spirit wear only.
Wednesday, February 28th, Cousins Subs will donate 15% of all sales between 4PM and 8PM to St. Rita School.
- 5th/6th Girls Champion St Roberts Shorewood
- 7th/8th Girls Champion St Rita 7th
- 5th Boys Champion St Joe's Racine
- 6th Boys Champion St Joe's Racine
- 7th Boys Champion St Lucy Racine
- 8th Boys Champion SJCA Kenosha
If you're applying for the school choice program, please refer to the information found on the newsletter of February 1.
To contact the school, call 262-639-3333, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saturday Vigil: 4:45 PM
Sunday: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat.: 8:00 AM
Wednesdays: 8:30 AM
Saturday: 3:30 PM